Wendy Card is an outdoor enthusiast and naturalist. After retiring from the Navy, she founded New Bern Now, a hyper-local community website about the city of New Bern, located in Eastern North Carolina. She enjoys camping, fishing, canoeing, learning about North Carolina history, and exploring the Croatan National Forest. She plans to share information about current and future initiatives to enhance our environment and much more!
Wendy's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What if Raleigh and Atlanta just merged?
- 9 habits that may do more harm than good
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Who owns the very first Ford Mustang?
- Name the state where these natural wonders are located: Quiz
- 100 years later, the passenger pigeon still haunts us
- 13-year-old Masai boy invents device to help his community live in peace with the lions
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- Make ice cream in 5 minutes with one ingredient