Wendy Card is an outdoor enthusiast and naturalist. After retiring from the Navy, she founded New Bern Now, a hyper-local community website about the city of New Bern, located in Eastern North Carolina. She enjoys camping, fishing, canoeing, learning about North Carolina history, and exploring the Croatan National Forest. She plans to share information about current and future initiatives to enhance our environment and much more!
Wendy's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?
- 7 rainy day games to play with your dog
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 42 photos of cats yawning
- Would you survive being lost at sea? Quiz
- 'Everlasting storm' has 1 million lightning strikes a year
- Why do dogs tilt their heads when we speak?
- Vegan grocery list: Top 50 staples for a meat-free diet
- 6 books every dog owner should read