Wendy Card is an outdoor enthusiast and naturalist. After retiring from the Navy, she founded New Bern Now, a hyper-local community website about the city of New Bern, located in Eastern North Carolina. She enjoys camping, fishing, canoeing, learning about North Carolina history, and exploring the Croatan National Forest. She plans to share information about current and future initiatives to enhance our environment and much more!
Wendy's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Which of the 8 kinds of intelligence do you have?
- 15 of the most toxic places to live: Apocalypse now?
- What's a Twike? It's half-bike, half-electric car
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- New quantum camera capable of snapping photos of 'ghosts'
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- 15 fascinating facts about Houdini
- What do you call this baby animal?
- How to clean brass naturally