I LOVE animals. I'm passionate about pets - especially dogs and cats. They're AMAZING! I would love to continue my Animal Studies to become a Vet Nurse. I've done my Certificate 1 but haven't found time yet to do Certificate 2. I'm absolutely THRILLED that SO MANY people are passionate about animals and their welfare. I'm a Christian. For me that means that I do my best to follow in the footsteps of Jesus Christ.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"..."Please" and "Thank You" are two tiny words that need to come back into our vocabulary. ..."
- by reader Kristal
"...Every drop of water matters...."
- by reader GhhShirley
- by reader Free Voice
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Cryosleep: It's not just science fiction anymore
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Thanks bro! 9 videos of humans giving animals a helping hand
- 6 time-tested ways to revitalize your metabolism
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 25 of the cutest bat species
- How to get rid of wasps naturally
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- High-tech car theft with a $17 device