I LOVE animals. I'm passionate about pets - especially dogs and cats. They're AMAZING! I would love to continue my Animal Studies to become a Vet Nurse. I've done my Certificate 1 but haven't found time yet to do Certificate 2. I'm absolutely THRILLED that SO MANY people are passionate about animals and their welfare. I'm a Christian. For me that means that I do my best to follow in the footsteps of Jesus Christ.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...I'm sorry, but if my child were in a class with these two, I would pull him out...."
- by reader Karen
- by reader Tara
- by reader Kaiyotee
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 7 things your senior dog would like to tell you
- How to roast pumpkin seeds
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Meet Ingo and Poldi, best friends breaking all the rules
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Octopus snatches camera, snaps photos of photographer
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- Which of the 8 kinds of intelligence do you have?
- The Barefoot Farmer grows more than food
- Newfound spiders have names to match their flash