I LOVE animals. I'm passionate about pets - especially dogs and cats. They're AMAZING! I would love to continue my Animal Studies to become a Vet Nurse. I've done my Certificate 1 but haven't found time yet to do Certificate 2. I'm absolutely THRILLED that SO MANY people are passionate about animals and their welfare. I'm a Christian. For me that means that I do my best to follow in the footsteps of Jesus Christ.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 17 things you didn't know you could do in a waffle iron
- How to stop a cold before it starts
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- British farmer ordered to demolish clandestine castle house
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- 27 gourmet vegetarian recipes for Christmas dinner
- Books bound in human flesh discovered in Harvard library
- How often do you really need to shower?
- 7 fictional languages from literature and film that you can learn
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth