I LOVE animals. I'm passionate about pets - especially dogs and cats. They're AMAZING! I would love to continue my Animal Studies to become a Vet Nurse. I've done my Certificate 1 but haven't found time yet to do Certificate 2. I'm absolutely THRILLED that SO MANY people are passionate about animals and their welfare. I'm a Christian. For me that means that I do my best to follow in the footsteps of Jesus Christ.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 'Miracle Dogs' celebrates rescue dogs and their owners
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- 10 foods you should never, ever eat
- 10 natural cough remedies
- Jane Goodall explains empathy and why kids need pets
- Welcome to the magical world of Christmas tree worms
- Mushroom Lentil Bourguignon: Vegan recipe
- 10 everyday foods to cook in a rice cooker
- 5 fun family games for Christmas