I LOVE animals. I'm passionate about pets - especially dogs and cats. They're AMAZING! I would love to continue my Animal Studies to become a Vet Nurse. I've done my Certificate 1 but haven't found time yet to do Certificate 2. I'm absolutely THRILLED that SO MANY people are passionate about animals and their welfare. I'm a Christian. For me that means that I do my best to follow in the footsteps of Jesus Christ.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Meet 7 new endangered species on the IUCN Red List
- How to give a cat a pill
- Ballet dancer finds her footing through dreamlike photos
- Meet Honey Bee, the blind rescue cat that loves to hike
- America's favorite place to go to the bathroom is at a botanical garden in Pennsylvania
- 5 unusual ways to keep your house warm
- Why are some people colder than others?
- What your sleep position says about you