I LOVE animals. I'm passionate about pets - especially dogs and cats. They're AMAZING! I would love to continue my Animal Studies to become a Vet Nurse. I've done my Certificate 1 but haven't found time yet to do Certificate 2. I'm absolutely THRILLED that SO MANY people are passionate about animals and their welfare. I'm a Christian. For me that means that I do my best to follow in the footsteps of Jesus Christ.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 17 things you didn't know you could do in a waffle iron
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- This balance test could predict your risk of stroke
- How often do you need to change your sheets?
- What's wrong with my cookies? A troubleshooting guide
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 20 things you didn't know about zebras
- 13 'How did you get that?' wildlife photos from Tin Man Lee
- 6 things you probably didn't know about 'It's a Wonderful Life'