I LOVE animals. I'm passionate about pets - especially dogs and cats. They're AMAZING! I would love to continue my Animal Studies to become a Vet Nurse. I've done my Certificate 1 but haven't found time yet to do Certificate 2. I'm absolutely THRILLED that SO MANY people are passionate about animals and their welfare. I'm a Christian. For me that means that I do my best to follow in the footsteps of Jesus Christ.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Giant cold 'bubble' discovered in our universe may finally have an explanation
- 10 foods you should never, ever eat
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- Urban treehouse triplex in Atlanta offers shady sanctuary
- Drone flies after being installed with honeybee brain
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- 10 of the world's biggest unsolved mysteries: Go figure
- Is 'scything' the next big workout craze?