I LOVE animals. I'm passionate about pets - especially dogs and cats. They're AMAZING! I would love to continue my Animal Studies to become a Vet Nurse. I've done my Certificate 1 but haven't found time yet to do Certificate 2. I'm absolutely THRILLED that SO MANY people are passionate about animals and their welfare. I'm a Christian. For me that means that I do my best to follow in the footsteps of Jesus Christ.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 11 things dog owners should never say
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 11 ways to open a stuck jar lid
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?
- 12 bizarre examples of genetic engineering
- Booboo and friends live the guinea pig high life
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- Guide to pairing wine with Halloween candy