I LOVE animals. I'm passionate about pets - especially dogs and cats. They're AMAZING! I would love to continue my Animal Studies to become a Vet Nurse. I've done my Certificate 1 but haven't found time yet to do Certificate 2. I'm absolutely THRILLED that SO MANY people are passionate about animals and their welfare. I'm a Christian. For me that means that I do my best to follow in the footsteps of Jesus Christ.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...I'm sorry, but if my child were in a class with these two, I would pull him out...."
- by reader Karen
- by reader Tara
- by reader Kaiyotee
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- World's cutest endangered animal photographed for first time in over 2 decades
- Need a dose of happy? Watch this video
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- What was the Dancing Plague of 1518?
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- This might be the best video of lava you've ever seen
- Why do dogs tilt their heads when we speak?
- 15 houseplants for improving indoor air quality: A breath of fresh air
- 10 of the world's biggest unsolved mysteries: Go figure