I LOVE animals. I'm passionate about pets - especially dogs and cats. They're AMAZING! I would love to continue my Animal Studies to become a Vet Nurse. I've done my Certificate 1 but haven't found time yet to do Certificate 2. I'm absolutely THRILLED that SO MANY people are passionate about animals and their welfare. I'm a Christian. For me that means that I do my best to follow in the footsteps of Jesus Christ.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 10 natural cough remedies
- How to maximize your workout if you are short on time
- 5 sadly common reasons people fall out of love
- Would you believe these award-winning photographs were captured with an iPhone?
- 'Cat Island' is a feline's purrfect paradise
- Vegan grocery list: Top 50 staples for a meat-free diet
- Oats: 12 recipes to get this super grain into your diet
- Watch: A forest year
- Watch Wounda the chimpanzee hug Jane Goodall after being released into the wild