I LOVE animals. I'm passionate about pets - especially dogs and cats. They're AMAZING! I would love to continue my Animal Studies to become a Vet Nurse. I've done my Certificate 1 but haven't found time yet to do Certificate 2. I'm absolutely THRILLED that SO MANY people are passionate about animals and their welfare. I'm a Christian. For me that means that I do my best to follow in the footsteps of Jesus Christ.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- This balance test could predict your risk of stroke
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live
- 41 of our favorite life hacks
- 10 ways to give without buying stuff
- When it comes to influence, the language you speak matters
- Say what? 11 untranslatable words from other cultures [Infographic]
- Shelter dogs get surprise extreme makeover