Will is a senior at University of Colorado, majoring in environmental science with a specialization in natural resources. He is passionate about pursuing a career in sustainable development and environmental conservation. Will works for the Environmental Center at CU providing graphics and web support. He is interested in how the world will address environmental issues in the future. Will enjoys biking, reading and camping in his spare time.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 22 words you're probably saying wrong
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts
- The Barefoot Farmer grows more than food
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 6 cool things you can make from old jeans
- These starling murmurations are not what they appear
- 7 things I wish someone told me before I adopted a dog
- How often should you wash your towels?
- 15 houseplants for improving indoor air quality: A breath of fresh air