I live in Plano Texas with my husband and our three beautiful children, ages 12, 9 and 5. My husband and I have always been entrepreneur. Currently, we have a green your home business where we both work from home. We love to travel, especially on road trip, so that we can spent more family time together.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- The Barefoot Farmer grows more than food
- 8 life lessons we learned from Dr. Seuss
- Goats really can climb trees
- What is face blindness?
- When zombie apocalypse comes, head for the Rockies
- 22 words you're probably saying wrong
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.