As a writer/author & conservation and ecology biologist living in remote north central Washington, it's great to find community, even a virtual one. Of course I've already taken many available steps toward sustainability. That's walking the walk. However it's difficult to find others of like mind in this region.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...I'm sorry, but if my child were in a class with these two, I would pull him out...."
- by reader Karen
- by reader Tara
- by reader Kaiyotee
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Meet Ingo and Poldi, best friends breaking all the rules
- Octopus snatches camera, snaps photos of photographer
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Which of the 8 kinds of intelligence do you have?
- 8 adorable videos of baby animals taking baths
- Newfound spiders have names to match their flash
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- Quokka selfies are taking the Internet by storm
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- What your blood type says about you