As a writer/author & conservation and ecology biologist living in remote north central Washington, it's great to find community, even a virtual one. Of course I've already taken many available steps toward sustainability. That's walking the walk. However it's difficult to find others of like mind in this region.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 5 businesses embracing the cargo bike
- Scientists successfully generate gasoline out of thin air
- 25 quotes that will rekindle your connection to nature
- Gadzooks! The truth behind not-so-innocent phrases
- New quantum camera capable of snapping photos of 'ghosts'
- Guns really do change the way you think