As a writer/author & conservation and ecology biologist living in remote north central Washington, it's great to find community, even a virtual one. Of course I've already taken many available steps toward sustainability. That's walking the walk. However it's difficult to find others of like mind in this region.
zephyra's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 16 clever uses for binder clips
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?
- What's a humpback whale doing in the forest?
- 7 traits of people who are great at relationships
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 7 rainy day games to play with your dog
- 6 books every dog owner should read
- Meet Ginny, the happiest dog on the Internet
- 18 things you didn't know about dog paws