Step right up, don't be shy: Ask Mother Nature
- Why in the world would I want to attract bats to my backyard?
- How can I use a cheap bottle of vodka around the house that doesn’t involve martinis?
- What’s a safe and humane way to rid my yard of moles?
- What’s an easy and inexpensive way to modify a toilet so that it conserves water?
- Why is my new piece of furniture emitting a nasty odor?
- How can I find a green real estate agent?
- What in the world is in mothballs? Should I be on the lookout for safer alternatives?
- What’s the difference between cellulose sponges and all those other sponges?
- How can a home aquarium be made more environmentally friendly?
- Should I ditch my not-so-old, eco-unfriendly carpets for newer, eco-friendlier ones?
- Can I rent tools instead of buying to make a bigger eco-difference?
The opinions expressed by MNN Bloggers and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of MNN.com. While we have reviewed their content to make sure it complies with our Terms and Conditions, MNN is not responsible for the accuracy of any of their information.