- Recently renovated, 17,000 square-foot (!) home with three bedrooms and two baths.
- Set on 2.8 partially wooded acres but close to in-town amenities like shopping and dining.
- Spacious 400 square-foot kitchen with Jenn-Air cooktop and granite tile countertops; ideal for entertaining parties large and small.
- Energy is provided by geothermal and passive solar that keeps the home comfortable year round without air conditioning or a furnace.
- Water via on-site groundwater springs and waterfalls.
There you have it. Some people fantasize about living in the city while others dream of settling down in the country. And then there are those who would like nothing more than to hunker down every night in a 15,000 square-foot, low-carbon cave with a rock n' roll past. Paging Bruce Wayne ...
The opinions expressed by MNN Bloggers and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of MNN.com. While we have reviewed their content to make sure it complies with our Terms and Conditions, MNN is not responsible for the accuracy of any of their information.