LEED Calculation Tools
Content provided by Georgia-Pacific - Research and Innovations
Follow these steps to produce a report for LEED® Materials and Resource Credits MR4 Recycled Content and MR5 Regional Materials for your projects in the United States using Georgia-Pacific Gypsum products. Not all LEED Credits are applicable in Canada and Mexico; refer to the World Green Building Council (www.worldbc.org). For information about LEED Canada, visit www.cagbc.org. If you would like to receive a copy of the report by e-mail, be sure to enter your e-mail address in the space provided.
- Complete the Requestor Information and Project Information fields. Note: if you change the project zip code after selecting products, you must start over and re-select the products.
- Select a product, then the manufacturing location from the dropdown lists. If you are uncertain about the manufacturing location of the products you purchased, contact your distribution source, or call Georgia-Pacific Gypsum at 1-800-225-6119.
- Enter the materials purchase cost in US Dollars.
- Click to add MR4 and MR5 calculations.
- Add more products using the same steps. You can also delete products.
- View basic results on this screen. Click Create Report for full, printable details, and to e-mail a copy of the report. Please consult the full report for important details and limitations.
- No reports, results or contact information is being saved by Georgia-Pacific. Your e-mail address will be used only to e-mail this report.
The content above was provided by Georgia-Pacific - Research and Innovations and is not subject to MNN Editorial Review. MNN is not responsible for the accuracy, objectivity or balance of this content.