Calling all photographers!
The North American Nature Photography Association has held a special event on this day every year for the last decade. June 15 is Nature Photography Day, a day to get outside with your camera and capture the beauty of wild flora and fauna around you.
NANPA states that they created the day "to promote the enjoyment of nature photography, and to explain how images have been used to advance the cause of conservation and protect plants, wildlife, and landscapes locally and worldwide."
Interested in getting outside but need some tips or inspiration? Check out these articles:
- Wildlife photography in city parks: A how-to guide
- How to take great bird photos in your backyard
- How to photograph water to get that soft misty effect
- How to take photos of the Milky Way
- How to photograph stunning silhouettes
- How to photograph bats in your backyard
- How to master the art of flower photography