Here are a few good stories to help you ease out of the work week.
• Glaciers are drying up in the Andes and leaving behind a whole lotta problems.
• Waxman-Markey Climate Change Bill passed the House Energy & Commerce Committee, and is on its way to the Senate.
• Speaking of the climate bill, Republicans are lying about the cost of it.
• Deadly flu viruses may be hibernating under frozen lakes, waiting for a warmer climate to thaw them and set them loose.
• A dozen retired generals and admirals from the U.S. Military recently told Congress that climate change is matter of national security.
Have a great weekend!
End o' the week link dump: Climate change
Glaciers are drying up, the GOP plays loose with the truth, a climate change bill passes the House, and the U.S. Military fears global warming.