My web browser is bursting with great stories that are begging to be shared. Here's a bevy of interesting links to help you pass the time and expand your news horizon.
• How can we encourage more young women to bike?
• Bananas are picked green and gassed in facilities like this to turn yellow.
• Marc Ambinder completely rips apart Sarah Palin's Washington Post "Boycott Copenhagen op-ed in the Atlantic.
• China built an empty city to hit a targeted growth in GDP of 8%.
• Wired examines the psychology of climate change denial.
• MNN's own Karl Burkart reports about the drama surrounding day three of the COP15 talks in Copenhagen.
Are you on Twitter? Follow me (@sheagunther) there, I give good tweets.
And if you really like my writing, you can join my Facebook page.