George Bush has pardoned 171 people and commuted eight so far in the traditional end of the term flurry of forgiveness. I looked over the list of those pardoned and found these baddies who were tossed in the clink for doing something nasty to the environment.
• Kenneth Charles Britt - jailed for conspiracy to violate fish and wildlife laws.
• Leslie Owen Collier- tossed in jail for unauthorized use of a pesticide and violating the Bald and Golden Eagle Protection Act.
• Milton Kirk Cordes- put in stir for conspiracy to violate the Lacey Act, prohibiting importation into the country of wildlife taken in violation of conservation laws.
• Kenneth Lynn Norris- thrown in the joint for unlawful disposal of hazardous waste.
• Daniel Figh Pue III- incarcerated or illegal treatment, storage and disposal of a hazardous waste without a permit.
• Jerry Lynn Moldenhauer- penalized for selling migratory bird parts in violation of the Migratory Bird Treaty Act.
• Thomas Donald Moldenhauer- put in the pokey for selling migratory bird parts in violation of the Migratory Bird Treaty Act.
I hope they learned their lesson.