Our picks for the week of May 24-30:
• The state of eco-media: Peter Dykstra reflects on the landscape of environmental journalism.
• Ask Vanessa: Our answer guru gives you the buzz on mosquito repellents.
• Adios to a pioneer: Michelle Kaufmann Design, a modern prefab architecture firm, is closing.
• Environmental justice: Looking at past cases to understand Supreme Court nominee Sonia Sotomayor's environmental stance.
• Souper Jenny! The soup diva dishes on local ingredients.
• Mike Judge's new show: 'The Goode Family' goes green, for all to see.
• Say yes to the (green) dress: MNN's party planner talks to the experts about gorgeous, eco-friendly wedding dresses.
• Appalachian apocalypse: EPA green lights more mining permits for mountaintop removal.
• Ecollywood video: MNN finds out who's green with a visit to the red carpet of American Idol.