Our picks for the week of Jan. 30- Feb. 5:
• Pedestrian-friendly Reykjavik, Iceland, is ideal for travelers who want to leave a light carbon footprint — and still enjoy a geothermal spring.
• There's got to be a bright side to all this crazy weather, right? Here are 15 brilliant sculptures made of ice and snow.
• Got the winter blues? We've got some natural solutions to ease you through seasonal affective disorder.
• Feb. 3 marks the beginning of the Chinese New Year. In celebration, here are five surprising facts about rabbits.
• Oh, and we pulled together this selection of scrumptious recipes to celebrate the lunar new year.
• The American Kennel Club just released its list of top dog breeds in the U.S., including the Yorkie (at right.) What are the top dogs in your city?
• Everyone knows the best part of the Super Bowl is the commercials. With that in mind, we've compiled the 12 most memorable animal-centric Super Bowl ads. (You can thank us later.)
Plus: Don't miss the week in photos.