Our picks for the week of Jan. 24-30:
• Check out these newly discovered creatures of the deep. In some cases, they've been around for millions of years, but this is the first time humans have laid eyes on them.
• Speaking of things you don't see very often, NASA has created a personal flying suit.
• Bootleg Botox is popping up all over the country, and officials are concerned that terrorists might get their hands on it.
• Are glaciers on thin ice? Yes, they are melting, but not at a uniform rate — and that's the problem.
• Media columnist Ken Edelstein says it's time for President Obama to channel his inner Harry Truman (left).