Our picks for the week of Sept. 19-25:
• One of our lifestyles bloggers plants an idea for book lovers: Here are six reasons you should throw a book-swapping party.
• If you think it feels hot in here, you're right. Here are eight ways that climate change can kill you.
• Tis the season for international climate negotiations, and our political blogger is psyched. See what you can expect this season.
• Our travel guru says you should start saving your dimes to see Botswana, home of one of the last real safari experiences.
• Remember when Buzz Aldrin (at left) walked on the moon during Apollo 11? Refresh your space knowledge with these 10 iconic NASA images.
• If celebrity news is your thing, don't miss this update from the cast of "Modern Family."
• A new study says media coverage can save you from a pandemic. (Turn on the TV, and make it snappy.)
• Home blogger Matt Hickman pokes his head into a virtual hornet's nest: A lack of phosphates in dish detergents has some dish-washing readers up in arms. Says one, "Glasses looking grim ..."
• Any pet owner knows that animals are perceptive, but here are 11 animals that have a sixth sense.
Plus: Don't miss the week in photos, including a gorgeous sunrise that might make you relax ... just a little.