Our picks for the week of Feb. 27-March 5:
• Who knew a baby sloth (above left) could be so compelling? Check out that creature and many others in our gallery of the best animal photos of the month.
• The releases from WikiLeaks have made government workings more transparent, for better or for worse. Here are five environmental revelations from WikiLeaks that you might not have heard, including what the Dalai Lama thinks about climate change.
• In Denver, there's a small cafe where everyone can afford to eat organic — even those who can't pay.Find out how.
• You've heard about the health benefits of a Mediterranean diet. Here are five Mediterranean comfort food recipes to inject some inspiration into your winter diet.
• iPads were all over the news this week, with the soon-to-be-released iPad 2. We rolled out a handy list of things you can do if you plan to upgrade your iPad, and our family blogger wondered aloud about how iPads are influencing how our kids learn.
• This week's destination takes readers farther afield, to Kampala, Uganda. This capital city is known for its green urban landscapes and its prime location on the shores of Lake Victoria.
• Are you ready to get back to the garden? We've compiled a wealth of information about how to make your garden as eco-friendly and waste-free as possible this year.
• We catch up with Rowan Jacobsen — author of "American Terroir: Savoring the Flavors of Our Woods, Waters and Fields" — about the art of crafting truly American food.
• And finally, we want to test your eyesight with a gallery of camouflaged creatures that blend in deceptively well with their surroundings. (See the one at left?)
Plus: Don't miss the week in photos, including an image of snowmen protesting in Wisconsin.