• There's a great story behind that ridiculous tongue — that's Puggy pictured above — and there's a good tale behind most of the pets featured in our collection of Guinness World Record-holding cats and dogs.
• From taxidermy animal accessories to the leafy garment shown above, here are some envelope-pushing green fashions that may leave you laughing — or at least scratching your head.
• Move over, Humvee. The military is testing the new hybrid Oshkosh as a fuel-efficient alternative to the iconic gas-guzzler.
• And since we're on the road, let's head to Monaco. If you can afford it, Monte Carlo and its surroundings are the perfect place to take a walk and take in the eye-popping sights.
• Add this tidbit to the list of Netflix's headaches: the company now faces an environmental battle in its own backyard.
• To mark the 40th birthday of Greenpeace, our blogger suggests it's time for a modern "mind bomb" to shake up the environmental movement.
• Want to sleep like a champion? High-performance, heat-wicking fabric might make the difference in your bedroom.
Plus: Don't forget to check out the week in photos — especially if you want to know the meaning behind the neon broooms pictured below. We'll see you next week.