Our picks for the week of Oct. 3-9:
• Now that bullies have webcams, Twitter and Facebook, the pain they cause can last a long, long time.
So what can we do about it?
• We took the Nissan Leaf for a spin (in Central Park!) and it's lots of fun.
That's only one of the reasons we love it.
• Sinkholes are pretty cool to see ... from a distance, of course. Check out these 12 amazing holes in the ground.
• Op-ed: All those food recalls make high-tech tracking seem like a good idea. But what will it do to small, local farmers?
• Green acres is the place to be. But can you afford the food? We examine whether organic food is worth the cost.
• What? You haven't planned your Halloween costume
yet? Or your party food? Or your decorations? What's wrong with you?
Plus: Don't miss the week in photos, including the sneaky tiger cub in the photo above.
MNN week in review: Gigantic fish and so much more
Catch up on the environmental headlines on MNN from the week of Oct. 3-9.