Our picks for the week of March 6-12:
• The job market is improving, but it's still no walk in the park. Here are nine simple tips to help you find a job in this tough market.
• On the other side of the coin, if you work full-time, you know that can be a jungle, too. Need a break? Here's how to take an ecologically sensitive cruise vacation.
• Did you know? The magnetic north pole is moving faster than at any time in human history, causing major problems for navigation and migratory wildlife.
• If you've been following our space gallery series, you'll love these eight amazing images of Earth as seen from space. (That photo at right puts things in perspective, doesn't it?)
• This week, we're taking you to Tallahassee, Fla., where you can release your inner Tarzan in the wild areas outside the city before a more civilized trip to the farmers market.
• New, bizarre revelations about Charlie Sheen were everywhere this week. But did you know that he's a car buff who has trouble keeping track of all his cars?
• Speaking of bizarre ... we learned that a Florida state senator is pushing legislation to make it a felony to take a photo of a farm. Seriously.
• We can't follow such an offbeat string of stories with a bland offering, so here's one more: Seven animals that are eaten alive by humans.
Plus: Don't miss the week in photos, which gets off on the right foot with the Itidarod (at right.)