Our picks for the week of April 10-16:
• James Bond would be jealous. Developers of the Jetlev-Flyer have created a jet pack that uses water as a propellant.
• Space fans will get a kick out of this: 8 outstanding images of the planet Uranus.
• We hope you don't run into any snakes this summer, but if you do, here's how to handle the worst-case scenario.
• If popular business books don't pique your interest, try the graphic novel approach.
• Greencars.org just released its list of the 12 worst new cars for the environment. See who made this infamous list.
• This week, we take you to Grand Rapids, Mich., where the metro area isn't huge but the appreciation of public art and green space is.
• How does $1.40 a gallon sound? That's the promise and the reality of jatropha, a low-emission diesel fuel.
• We're all about making your life easier. With that in mind, here are 10 tips for surviving a zombie outbreak. (You can thank us later.)
Plus: Don't forget to check out the week in photos, including this curious image of a public art installation in Detroit (below).