Our picks for the week of Feb. 28-March 6:
• Little car ... big deal: MNN's auto blogger is the first to drive the Wheego Whip Life — and he likes it.
• Invasion of the Asian carp: What happens if this invasive species breaks into the Great Lakes? MNN translates this complex tale.
• Don't miss our month-in-animals photo gallery, starting with three owls perched in an English church window.
• This weather has us thinking about house and home. Let's get started with 15 houseplants that can improve air quality.
• And since we're in cleaning mode, here are 10 Earth-friendly cleaning tools to get the job done.
• Ecollywood hits the red carpet of a lupus fund-raising event and talks with Melissa Joan Hart about how she's greening up her business.
• Blogger Matt Hickman went to the Greener Gadgets 2010 conference. Here's the best of the green technology and cool gadgets.
• In honor of the Oscars, we help a reader answer a good question: how can I make my movie-going experience more green?
• Media Mayhem: Ken Edelstein ponders what the environmental movement could learn from the civil rights movement.
• And finally, we wanted to do a little something special for you visual learners. Check out this infographic about endangered species. It shows the 20 countries with the greatest opportunity for disaster — or improvement — in saving species.
PLUS: Ever seen a fly blow a bubble? Neither had we until we looked at this week's visual tour of the headlines.
Inset photo: nancyarora2020/Flickr