• How do you go about updating a Frank Lloyd Wright masterpiece without causing a firestorm? You make it super-green, says blogger Matt Hickman, who explains the tricky balancing act for the caretakers of Taliesin West.
• Presidential hopeful Newt Gingrich got a few laughs recently by thumbing his nose at electric vehicles. But you know what, Newt? You really can put a gun rack on a Chevy Volt.
• You may find these concepts old-fashioned, but many natural practices — things humans used to do but gradually gave up as urban living took hold — are actually good for us. Here are seven ways to improve your health that are coming back into the mainstream.
• NASA has been monitoring Antarctica's melting sea ice from above through Operation IceBridge. See what NASA sees with this group of photos, which will help you understand why that region's glaciers matter to the rest of the globe.
• Has winter done a whammy on your skin? Lifestyle blogger Starre Vartan explains why you should got get a facial — before spring arrives.
• For years, Colombia was a no-go zone for tourists. But the city of Cartagena is a testament to the country's success story, drawing investors, tourists and curious travelers who want to experience a place that seemed off-limits for so long.
• And finally, if you work for any kind of cause, be it environmental or community-oriented, you sometimes need a boost. Here's how to stay inspired when you run out of creative fuel.
Plus: Don't miss this gallery of animal photos. The cute guy above is a lion cub in Belgrade's Kalamegdan Park.