Here are some great posts from around MNN that you should check out.
• Cruise ships continue to dock in Haiti. Some are appalled at the apparent lack of compassion but others defend it as a much needed economic boost to the area. What do you think?
• The FDA is thinking about putting tougher warnings on tanning beds after studies found that tanning bulbs emit dangerously high levels of carcinogenic UV light.
• MNN's Jim Motavalli talks to Tesla CEO Elon Musk.
• Check out MNN's wide array of photo galleries.
• The PowerLoo is a fully flushable backyard canine toilet for people sick of their dog's poop.
• Seems like a pretty good deal: make a microloan, get some chocolate.
• Red grouper make intricate and complex homes, earning them the nickname of architects of the ocean floor.
• My buddy Dave Connell writes about the e-waste implications of a battle between Apple and Google.
Have a great Thursday. It's a new Office tonight!
Are you on Twitter? Follow me (@sheagunther) there, I give good tweets.
And if you really like my writing, you can join my Facebook page.