Sophia and her "helper" Julie put a lot of work into their show about the importance of recycling. It's awesomely adorable.
Here are a few of suggestions from the girls:
• Recycle your cans so camels don't step on them and cut their feet.
• Only cut down trees if it's an emergency.
• Recycle your glass jewels so animals don't get cut.
• Give your kids trash bags and encourage them to pick up garbage on their walks.
• Don't be happy if sharks die — they're animals and can't help being mean. Don't bother them if they're not killing you. If they're trying to kill you, don't a gun on them, just swim real fast away and get up onto the beach.
• Stop catching too many fish and don't kill the condor.
Great advice all around.
Are you on Twitter? Follow me (@sheagunther) there, I give good tweets.
And if you really like my writing, you can join my Facebook page.