Crafts aren't just for kiddies! If you have older kids, tweens and teens who like to get crafty, here are some great ways to help them while away their Thanksgiving holiday:
- Fall napkin rings: These beautiful napkin rings will be the star of the dinner table this Thanksgiving.
- Thanksgiving leaf catcher: Weave a web like a dreamcatcher and fill it with special memories or things that you're thankful for.
- Pine cone turkey: Make a friendly turkey out of a backyard nature find.
- Thankful wreath: Nothing says "Happy Thanksgiving," like a handmade holiday wreath that can become an annual tradition.
- Thanksgiving journal: Your kids will remember what they are thankful for from year to year with this easy holiday keepsake.
- Thanksgiving placemats: These simple, balsa wood mats will make your table look beautiful.