You may make a mean cocktail, but you probably don’t make them like these bartenders do.
1. This bartender simultaneously pours eight drinks at one time while a crowd cheers. See how he does it.
2. This bartender also pours eight drinks at once, but his smoke and create a rainbow.
3. A bartender at a Chili’s restaurant applies the theory behind dominos to create mixed beer and orange juice. I'm thinking it's just for show.
4. I’d love to know if the company that insures the establishment this bartender works in knows that this goes on.
5. This bartender flips and bounces the ingredients of a couple of cocktails into their glasses. She has quite a talent.
Also on MNN:
Posted an hour ago:
Posted 1 day, 3 hours ago:
Posted 2 days, 3 hours ago:
Posted 5 days, 3 hours ago:
5 amazing bar tricks
Domino effects. Fire. Standing on the bar to pour. Don’t try these tricks at home, kids.