A Champagne cocktail is the perfect way to start an at-home Valentine’s Day celebration. I’ve hunted down seven versions of a Champagne cocktail that can all be made with organic Champagne and other organic ingredients.
I’m thinking these would also be great drinks for an Oscar party at the end of the month. Since the celebrities will be drinking Champagne that evening, shouldn’t you be, too?
- Fire & Ice Champagne Cocktail – Vodka brings the fire, organic Champagne brings the ice, and pomegranate juice brings a tinge of red for Valentines Day in this simple cocktail.
- Champagne Rain – Use Rain Organics Red Grape Hibiscus Vodka in this cocktail along with Rose Champagne for a pretty pink drink.
- Lanesborough – Organic cranberry juice and passion fruit juice join organic Champagne and a little Grand Marnier for this full-of-flavor cocktail.
- Champagne Bedazzle – Organic Champagne, brandy and bitters top off a sugar cube at the bottom of the Champagne flute.
- Poire William Champagne Cocktail – Poire William is French pear brandy (probably any pear brandy could be used). The brandy is heated with sugar until it becomes a syrup and mixed with an organic Champagne and topped off with a slice of fresh pear.
- Mango Flirtini – A little organic Champagne, a little organic vodka, some Cointreau, and fresh lime and mango juice make this one fresh Champagne cocktail.
- Champagne Punch – For a crowd, a whole bottle of organic Champagne is mixed with simple syrup and a bunch of fruits (organic, if you can get them), and poured into a pitcher with ice.