A Champagne cocktail is the perfect way to start a celebration. I’ve hunted down seven versions of a Champagne cocktail that can all be made with organic Champagne and other organic ingredients.
- Fire & Ice Champagne Cocktail – Vodka brings the fire, organic Champagne brings the ice, and pomegranate juice brings a tinge of red for Valentines Day in this simple cocktail.
- Champagne Rain – Use Rain Organics Red Grape Hibiscus Vodka in this cocktail along with Rose Champagne for a pretty pink drink.
- Lanesborough – Organic cranberry juice and passion fruit juice join organic Champagne and a little Grand Marnier for this full-of-flavor cocktail.
- Champagne Bedazzle – Organic Champagne, brandy and bitters top off a sugar cube at the bottom of the Champagne flute.
- Poire William Champagne Cocktail – Poire William is French pear brandy (probably any pear brandy could be used). The brandy is heated with sugar until it becomes a syrup and mixed with an organic Champagne and topped off with a slice of fresh pear.
- Mango Flirtini – A little organic Champagne, a little organic vodka, some Cointreau, and fresh lime and mango juice make this one fresh Champagne cocktail.
- Champagne Punch – For a crowd, a whole bottle of organic Champagne is mixed with simple syrup and a bunch of fruits (organic, if you can get them), and poured into a pitcher with ice.