- 1 pound organic carrots, rinsed
- 1 1/2 cups fresh pineapple, peeled
- 1 lime, peeled
- 1 orange, peeled
- 1 lemon, peeled
- 4 ounces vodka, or to taste
- 4 ounces aloe juice
- 2 trays ice
- 16 ounces club soda
Total time: 20 minutes
- To prep citrus for juicing, use a paring knife to cut off each end. Hold citrus upright and cut downward removing the peel. Use same technique to prep pineapple with sturdy bread knife.
- Cut carrots and pineapple to size. Combine with lime, orange and lemon.
- Juice. Makes about 3 cups.
- Strain contents into large sealable jar half filled with ice. Add vodka and aloe juice. Seal and shake 30 seconds. Pour juice into glasses over ice. Add splash of club soda to each glass before serving.
Yield: 6 to 8 cocktails