- 1 small seedless watermelon, sliced
- 1 hothouse cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 2 limes, peeled
- 1 25-ounce bottle pinot grigio
- 4 ounces vodka, or to taste
- 4 ounces aloe juice
- 2 ounces Cointreau or triple sec
- 1 lime, sliced
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 orange, sliced
- 2 trays ice
- 16 ounces club soda
- 1 cup sliced fruit, optional garnish
Total time: 10 minutes plus 3 hours of refrigeration
- Using a sharp knife, divide watermelon into sections. Cut flesh to size and discard rind. Combine watermelon, cucumber and lime. Juice. Makes about 4 cups.
- Pour contents into large pitcher. Combine with wine, vodka, Cointreau and aloe juice. Add lime, orange and lemon. Stir.
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours. Pour into tall glasses over ice. Add a splash of club soda to each glass and stir before serving.
Yield: 1 pitcher