For summer: Strawberry Smoothie
- 1 cup strawberries, hulled
- 4 ounces plain Greek yogurt
- 4 ounces whole or low-fat milk
- 4 ice cubes
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar or honey
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 sprigs fresh mint, divided
- Handful fresh strawberries, optional garnish
Prep time: 5 minutes
Total time: 5 minutes
- Combine strawberries, yogurt, milk, ice cubes, agave extract or honey, vanilla extract and 1 mint sprig in blender. Process until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Garnish with remaining mint sprigs and sliced strawberries.
Yield: Makes 2 smoothies