Kiwi Mint Nojito
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
Yield: 2 drinks
- 1 ripe kiwi fruit, quartered
- 1 lime, quartered
- 12 sprigs mint, torn
- 4 tbs. simple syrup
- 1 tray ice, divided equally
- 1 oz. club soda, or to taste
- 1 oz. ginger ale, or to taste
- Lime wedge to garnish (optional)
- mint sprig to garnish (optional)
Combine kiwi, half the lime, mint sprigs and simple syrup in glass jar that has a tight-fitting lid. Muddle with a wooden spoon.
Add ice, seal jar and shake. Strain contents through sieve into 2 ice-filled tumblers.
Top with club soda and ginger ale to taste. Garnish.