Pomegranate Pink Lady
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
Yield: 2 drinks
- 1 medium-sized pomegranate, about 1/2 cup juice
- Juice of half lime
- 4 tbs. simple syrup
- 1 tray ice cubes, divided equally
- 2 oz. club soda, or to taste
- Orange wedges to garnish (optional)
- Pomegranate seeds to garnish (optional)
Quarter pomegranate over a ceramic bowl, remove white pulp. Pour contents into a blender, and pulse for about 30 seconds.
Combine pomegranate juice, lime, simple syrup and ice cubes in a glass jar with sealable lid. Seal and shake well. Strain contents through sieve into 2 ice-filled tumblers, and top each glass with club soda, or to taste. Add lime wedge and pomegranate seeds to garnish.