Virgin Bloody Mary
Prep time: 4 minutes
Total time: 4 minutes
Yield: 2 drinks
- 12 oz. canned tomato juice or V-8
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground sea salt
- 3 to 6 drops Worcestershire sauce
- Juice of half lemon
- 1/4 teaspoon mustard powder
- 3 to 6 drops Tabasco sauce
- 1/2 tray ice, divided equally
- 2 celery sticks
Cut celery into sticks.
Pour juice into glass jar with a tight-fitting lid.
Add ground pepper, sea salt, Worcestershire, lemon, mustard powder and Tabasco sauce and shake well.
Pour contents into 2 ice-filled glasses and add celery sticks.