- 2 quarts apple juice
- 1 orange peel
- 1 lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon whole cloves
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 3 star anise
- 12 ounces brandy
Prep time: 5 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
In a pot on medium low heat, combine all the ingredients except the brandy and bring to a simmer.
Reduce heat and let the flavors combine for another few minutes.
In a glass place 1 1/2 ounces brandy and fill the rest of the mug with cider. Stir and serve warm.
More New Year's Eve drink ideas:
- Cranberry Cocktail: Sophisticated, yet so easy to make.
- Pink Sparkler: Festive, and perfect for a night with the girls
- Classic Champagne Cocktail: Try this for turn-of-the-century flair.
- Cucumber Dill Fix: Because not every festive drink involves bubbly (but it does usually include bubbles.)
- 'Happy' Nog: For the vegan in your life.