If you’ll be in NYC between Tuesday, April 21 and Saturday, April 25, you will definitely want to stop by il Buco in NoHo for lunch.
- il Buco has primarily used sustainable agriculture since its opening 15 years ago.
- Most of the "back-of-the-house" is illuminated by energy efficient light bulbs.
- All paper, plastic and glass is recycled and food is composted when possible.
- Most paper used in the restaurant; menus, business cards, letterhead, etc. is printed on recycled paper.
- il Buco installed a water filtration system a decade ago and does not offer bottled still water.
- il Buco brings its community together and has an annual fundraiser for environmental initiatives.
- il Buco is investigating options on how to become the first Carbon Neutral Restaurant.
Check out il Buco’s lunch menu. The paninis look delicious. Il Buco is located at 47 Bond Street (between Lafayette & Bowery).