• Root beer taste test: How do all natural sodas stack up to the traditional standard?
• Organic trail mix: Try Navitas Naturals' Trail Power mixes for goji berries and cacao nibs.
• Chocolada Walnut bar: Simple, healthy ingredients in convenient to-go pack.
• Organic ice creams: Chocolate ice creams were compared to our blogger's old-time standard: Breyer's.
• Cheddar cheese crackers: Moms and kids rate a variety of natural, organic brands.
• Oreo-wannabes: Food blogger Robin Shreeves taste tests healthier version of the classic chocolate sandwich cookie.
• Organic baby formula: Breast is best, but what if that's not workable?
• And for a little later on: Yummy Spoonfuls gets the thumbs up from 12 moms and their babies.
• Hot and spicy: Which fair trade chocolate tastes the best?
• Hot cocoa: Kids help taste test organic hot cocoa.
• Energy bars: These simple organic bars include only a handful of ingredients.
• Creamy vegan ice cream: What happens when you take sugar, soy and gluten out of the equation?
• Bonterra Vineyards: Can the words good, reasonably priced and organic refer to a wine?
• Lip balm: Organic and fair trade products for your lips.
• Eye creams: Our blogger rates three eco-friendly brands.
Products for the home:
• Toilet paper: This is a sensitive topic.
• Stainless-steel container: This isn't your kid's SpongeBob lunchbox.
• Picture frames: These are good enough to frame the first pooch.
• Charcoal grills: These lower-impact charcoals are worth investigating.
• Kitty litter: A green litter that works!
• Dryer sheets: Get the dirt on these ever-present sheets, and what other options you have.