Some food combinations are perfect together and the marriage of marshmallow, chocolate and graham cracker seems to be one of them. Traditionally, they come together around a campfire when people create s'mores, but they're are other fun options. Here are a few to try.
- S'mores Pretzel Hand Pies – A mixture of marshmallow cream (make your own if you don’t want to use the jarred stuff), cream cheese and chocolate get wrapped inside homemade pizza dough.
- S'mores Truffles – The graham crackers are on the inside of this twist on the classic. They’re crushed, mixed with marshmallow and some other good stuff, then rolled in melted milk chocolate.
- Toasted Marshmallow S'mores Ice Cream – Homemade ice cream (made with real cream, whole milk and egg yolks – this is not for calorie conscious) with chocolate chips and hazelnut spread gets covered with graham cracker sand.
- Toasty S'mores Shots – S’mores get boozy with marshmallow vodka and chocolate liquor and served in a shot glass rimmed with graham cracker crumbs.
- S'mores Cookies – Throw the graham crackers into the food processor and add the crumbs into a cookie recipe that has chocolate chips and marshmallow fluff in it.
- S'mores Pop Tarts – A pastry crust made with graham crackers and filled simply with marshmallow and chocolate.
- S'mores Crème Brulee – Two classics come together with graham cracker crumbs sprinkled on top of the burnt sugar.