I’m trying not to complain about the 100-plus degree temperatures outside. So far, I’ve done okay. But, I do recognize that when it’s this hot, it shouldn’t be ignored. It’s important to make sure we don’t get overheated, but it’s also important to make sure we don’t tax the power grids to the point where there is a power outage. I’ve been running around my house today turning off lights and appliances as quickly as my boys and their friends can leave a room.
- Delish! has 12 Lightning-Quick No-Cool Dinners to chose from including some no-bake cookies for dessert.
- This Creamy Avocado & White Bean Wrap from Eating Well looks delicious. Make extra for tomorrow’s lunch.
- Chunky Tomato-Fruit Gazpacho from Cooking Light is certain to cool your body temperature down while not heating up your kitchen.
- Lifetime Moms has an entire No-Cook Dinner Party Menu including beverage and dessert.
- Another entire menu is the No-Cook Mediterranean Menu from AZ Central.
Image: Matt Callow