Grilled Asparagus With Spring Onions
An easy dish that puts grilled veggies on the dinner table pronto.
- 1 bunch fresh asparagus, stemmed
- 1 bunch spring onions
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 ounce Parmesan cheese, shaved
- 1 lemon wedge, garnish
Prep time: 5 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
- Preheat contact grill.
- Rinse vegetables. Break off woody stems of asparagus stalks. Remove roots and green tops from spring onions. Arrange on grill and brush lightly with olive oil. Grill for five minutes, or until tender
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Add Parmesan cheese. Sprinkle with lemon juice. Serve immediately.
Serves 4 as a side dish