Avocado Lemon Sorbet
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 4 to 6 hours
Yield: Serves 4
- 2 small avocadoes, pitted, peeled and sliced
- 2/3 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tbs. lemon zest
- Fresh mint to garnish (optional)
- Borage to garnish (optional)
Take two nesting metal bowls. Place water in the larger of the two bowls. Insert smaller bowl and weight. Place bowls in freezer set to high for about two hours.
Combine avocadoes, sugar, almond milk, lemon juice and zest in a blender. Process until ingredients are smooth, about 1 minute. Pour contents into smaller bowl. Cover and return to freezer for 4 to 6 hours.
Remove from freezer. Invert bowls over a serving dish, thaw for 20 minutes. Garnish with a sprig of mint and edible flowers.