Be the envy of all your trail mates when you mix up this decadent dessert.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
Yield: Serves 2-3
- 2 1/3 cup water
- 2 teaspoons instant espresso powder
- 2 tablespoons Kahlua (Pick up a minibottle at the liquor store.)
- 3.4-ounce packet instant white chocolate pudding
- 2/3 cup powdered milk
- 12 ladyfingers
- 1 dark chocolate bar
- At home: Pack all ingredients separately in small bags or reusable containers.
- On the trail: Heat 1/3 cup of water to a boil and then mix in espresso and Kahlua. Make pudding in separate bowl according to package directions using powdered milk and 2 cups of water. Place six ladyfingers in the bottom of a pot or bowl, drizzle half of the espresso mixture over them and then spread half of the pudding on top. Place six more ladyfingers on top and then repeat espresso mixture and pudding to create a second layer. Use a pocketknife to shave thin strips of chocolate from candy bar, and sprinkle these over the tiramisu.
Courtesy of Onepanwonders